Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Been Over a Year- I am still here

It's been over a year- but I am stll here:

Interesting:

I have made Amazing friends!
The "Teachers" at co-ops say "You don't fit in"
 My kiddo has learned that unless there is a diagnosis, behavior is judged
If a "young person" is intellegent, they are not allowed to act like a child-(what is the cut-off age?)
My husband wants to know how Girl Scouts became a "Class" and Not an inclusive Club! (He is a Marine who believes "No One Gets Left BEHIND!" He is right!
Despite thi constant criticism, and the fact my kiddo has develpoed a club which incldes any kiddo who wants to join- regardless if they have the elctronics to do so ( she brings extra each time so no kid is left out) we are told we are a disturbing element!
    Does anyone else listen to Dr. Wayne Dyer?
My young teen and I are Scurvy Elephants!
   Please- Remember Who Co-ops are for- Not the Mainstream- The Scurvy Elephants!

No comments:

Post a Comment